Dr. Angela Britt
Originally from Baxley, Ga., Dr. Britt completed her undergraduate degree in Biology at Mercer University. Upon graduation, she was accepted to the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry, where she completed her dental training in 1992. Since that time, she has completed over a thousand hours in advanced continuing education with an emphasis on dental cosmetics and complex dental reconstruction, including TMJ relief.
Dr. Britt is an accredited member of the distinguished American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), a worldwide organization dedicated to advancing excellence in the art and science of cosmetic dentistry and at the time of her accreditation she was one of only eight accredited members statewide. The AACD Accreditation is a credentialing program similar to the specialty board certifications in medicine. The AACD Accreditation process is a rigorous three-part process consisting of a written examination, submission of five clinical cases and an oral exam.
Dr. Britt is one of a few hundred dental professionals worldwide who have achieved this prestigious honor. In addition, Dr. Britt has pursued extensive post-graduate continuing education at the world renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI) in cosmetic, reconstructive, implant, and TMJ related dentistry. She has been honored with the Fellowship status and is the only dentist in Georgia who holds both the LVI Fellowship and AACD Accreditation honors. Her education and experience make her qualified to offer not only cosmetic dentistry but also neuromuscular and sedation dentistry. In addition to her multiple qualifications, she is also a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation; the International Congress of Oral Implantology; the American Dental Association; the Georgia Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Fellow of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Accredited Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Earned DMD degree from the Medical College of Georgia
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Georgia Dental Association
- Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Member of the American Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry